Back to mikeprigodich.com

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

When Life Hands You Lemons, Make Lemonade


When life hands you lemons, make lemonade. How would you respond to a bunch of mass layoffs at your company? Here's how I responded when that happened to me a few years ago. I came home from work on the day that a huge chunk of my division received their pink slips and expressed my frustration with the way our group was being managed and treated by writing this tune called Chaos Theory. Wrote the whole tune in 30 minutes, I think. It was a great way to blow off steam. Composition as stress relief.

Here's the chord chart so you can try to follow along, though the recorded arrangement follows a slightly different form. I haven't had time to update the chart with the new arrangement.

Studio version from my album A Stitch In Time:



Here's a video from my live album MPEG Live @ Jimmy Mak's:


More info my website here.

Albums available for purchase on:  iTunes * CDBaby * Amazon * Bandcamp * Rhapsody * eMusic * Google Play

Streaming Options:

No comments:

Post a Comment